Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Snow can be very pretty. It can also be pretty annoying. Especially when you are moving it via a shovel of the manual variety. Guess we'll focus on the aesthetics. Norman Vincent Peale would be so proud...
One thing is certain - the kids love it. They demonstrate this through their gleeful pelting of me with carefully crafted projectiles.
Monday, November 28, 2005
We're going to try this as a quick and easy way to keep up with folks. It doesn't require as much work as editing our own home page, so I should be able to update it more frequently. Which depending on your perspective, may be a good thing, or not. For those in the latter camp - that's why they invented the delete key!
In the interest of open disclosure, getting Patches into the yard for the accompanying shot required me to bribe him with a large piece of steak. In the end, he seemed less than satisfied with his compensation.
Hope this finds all of you well.
Tim, Sofia, Alex, Erika, Karl and Patches!
From the top....
1) In NYC - I don't know and no it wasn't staged.
2) A windmill in the middle of Estonia. On Route 2 on the way to Tartu for frequent travelers.
3) A mid-fall forest scene in Akron, OH (Goodyear Height Metropolitan Park)
4) The Dome Church in Tallinn, Estonia (circa 14th century)
5) Holiday light in the old town square in Tartu, Estonia
What does all this mean? Hmmm....probably nothing.